Sunday, August 17, 2008

so happy...

Hello to all my readers.

The last week has been frantically busy at uni and I also had to prepare for my 23rd bday which was on Friday. I am so super happy because in the last 3 weeks I made a real effort to loose a few kgs so I could buy a new dress for my bday :-). It all worked out and I feel fantastic now. I now weigh 121 lbs and I feel that's the real me. I haven't been that weight in god knows how many years (probably 10 or so) but now I am so content and happy with myself :-).
Just thought I should let you know. And the most important part I had to change about my eating was to skip the cake for a while. However, apart from that the vegan diet helps a lot with losing weight :-).

so I've gotta go now. Off to the markets. Will do some baking later for work tomorrow, i.e. belated bday cake.

Will show you a photo of the new me, though :-)

No comments: