Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Recent food adventures

A sunday lunch with the 'family'
homemade breads and salads...



and coconut cupcakes as well as date truffles... yumyum



I have become addicted to sushi again and have been filling my lunchbox with sushi variations over the last few weeks, but see for yourself :-)


My first inside out sushi



Vegan Burger at Burgerfuel


Damn good!

Vegan hotdog with vegan sausages from an Asian foodstore, lettuce, fried shallots, left over tomato sauce (pasta sauce) - it was good :-)



BF and I had a mix and match dinner . I had some fried tofu sticks, bean dip, salad, vegan ham and bread chips

3 comments:

KP said...

Yay! I love all your pictures! Yummy coconut cupcakes!
I have yet to try any vegan sushi. I had regular sushi back in my onmi days though.

madeleine said...

Hey Kree,
thanks for your post. I make my vegan sushi with marinated, fried sticks of tofu and the usual strips of carrot, capsicum and zucchini.
The pockets are fried tofu skins from an Asian foodstore.
I have started to make brown rice sushi (for health reasons hehe) after finally finding short grain brown rice at my organic store :-). It's delicious and tastes more flavoursome

Cheers
Eva

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Aww, thanks for the really sweet comment on my blog... and your blog is great! May I add you to my blogroll?